The International Research Journal of Education and Innovation values your privacy and is committed to protecting it. The personal data we obtain via the IRJEI website is handled and used in accordance with the terms of this Privacy Statement.
What kind of private data we gather
We may gather, use, keep, and transfer many kinds of personal information about you, which we have grouped together as follows, even if specific information may vary for certain persons.
Demographic information includes names, gender, birth and death dates, and a photograph. Basic biographical/contact information includes home and business addresses, phone numbers, emails, and social media handles.
Analytical data, which is compiled data on online visitor activity and email marketing activities.
How we gather your personal information
You can generally use the IRJEI website in all ways without utilizing the "cookies" technology. A cookie is a small piece of data that a website can use to recognize your computer when you visit the site again. You can still browse, search, and shop on the IRJEI site if you disable cookies because its functionalities were made to function without them.
How we use the data you provide us
Your personal information is used by us for a variety of legal purposes that further the goals of the IRJEI. To be more precise, we utilize your personal information so that we can:
- Improve customer service and experience by collecting anonymized data from visitors to the IRJEI website. On the IRJEI website, for instance, we monitor the websites from which visitors come and track overall user activity, but we do so in a way that protects user privacy and anonymity. This information may be used by the IRJEI or the analytics providers it chooses to analyze website usage trends and statistics and assist us make improvements to our website.
- If we obtain personal information about you in conjunction with a transaction (such as an order or email request), we might extract some of the transaction's details in an anonymous format and combine them with other anonymous data, like clickstream data. We solely utilize and analyses this anonymized data in aggregate to better understand usage trends and patterns for our website.
Please get in touch with us at the IRJEI if you have any questions regarding any of these goals or how we connect with you. If you ask us to stop processing your personal information, we will always abide by your request (subject to our legal obligations).
When we divulge your personal data
Your personal information might need to be shared with third-party websites in order to carry out the aforementioned tasks. The content of these websites and their privacy policies are not the responsibility of the IRJEI.
How your data is saved and protected
Your personal information is protected by risk-analyzed administrative, technical, and physical security methods used by the IRJEI.
Length of time we retain your personal information
According to current law, IRJEI policy, or until you are requested to remove, the IRJEI preserves information.
The Individual's Rights
In some situations, you have the right to:
1) access your personal information;
2) have that information corrected or deleted;
3) have processing restrictions placed on it; and
4) object to communications, direct marketing, or profiling. Additionally, you are entitled to file a complaint with your local or national data protection authorities.
We ask for a chance to talk with you about any worries you might have if you decide to exercise your rights. When you exercise your rights, we may also ask for further information to confirm your identity in order to preserve the personal information we have. In response to a request to delete information, we will keep a basic set of personal information to make sure we don't accidentally contact you in the future and any information required for the IRJEI archival needs. We may keep your information if a legal claim is made, threatened, or already exists in order to establish, defend against, or exercise our legal rights with respect to that claim.
This privacy statement may occasionally change. If there are any substantial changes to how we handle your personal information, we will notify you either directly or via the IRJEI website.
The IRJEI is the data controller for your personal information. In June 2021, this policy was last revised.